It’s coming, It’s coming!
A new Faithfully Fit session!
New workouts! No wait…same great workouts! Maybe a few new twists and turns for our hips and lips.
That’s right! We are going to practice a new move this spring…
Zip The Lips!
Can you do it with me? Here we go, 1-2-3…zip it!
Shew! That didn’t hurt too bad. No pain, no gain?
I’ve been talking too much since I was little. In first grade the underside pocket of my schoolroom desk was filled with half written pages containing the words, “I will not talk in class”. Momma used to say when I wasn’t talking I was humming.
My mouth, my words, have gotten me in trouble for a long time.
I’ve regretted quick slips of the tongue over and over, so this book is a welcome tool for my heart. And hey, couldn’t we all use it?
And since there will less talking we can do more walking and working out! Right!? Every session Donna chooses great songs for us to get up and move to and this spring session is no different. Toby Mac always seems to find his way in the mix and his song “Speak Life” is perfect for this session we are officially calling:
Keep It Real, Keep It Shut!
Toby’s song contains lyrics that talk about using our words to bring hope! Lyrics like:
Well, it’s crazy to imagine
Words from my lips as the arms of compassion
Mountains crumble with every syllable
Hope can live or die
Read more: Toby Mac – Speak Life Lyrics | MetroLyrics
And while some things change, some things stay the same.
Here’s what you can expect this spring:
- 4 free classes a week full of faith and fitness!
- Prayer, praise and encouragement!
- Motivation from others walking the same real life you are walking. Reminders to stay focused on 1 Corinthians 10:31 (So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God!)
- Online Bible Study opportunities from the comfort of home and work.
- Pop Up Bible Studies and Prayer Meetings that work with your schedule.
- Frequent Blog Posts that are meant to encourage you; motivate and inspire you.
- Fitness that makes you sweat. Sweat that is beautiful!
- Fellowship that makes you laugh. Laughter that is beautiful!
And if you are far away and still reading, there will be loads of fun here on the blog. And always things to point us upward. Like this sessions focal verse straight from God’s sweet word:
It’s coming and we are excited! We hope you will join us! It’s always fun with friends…good girlfriends who love walking the walk together!
Come keep in real with us ~ Jodie