We are excited to announce part of our mini-study series, In God’s Presence, will begin next week!
God invites us into His presence,
“His purpose was for the nations to seek after God and perhaps feel their way toward him and find him—though he is not far from any one of us. For in him we live and move and have our being.” Acts 17:27-28
Last month we asked these questions:
- Do you long to be in the presence of God, to know and trust that He is near?
- To discover fullness in the places we define as empty?
We discovered there is so much goodness to be found in His presence. Strength, hope, acceptance, forgiveness, courage, rest, grace, peace, and on and on. 8 beautiful women joined with us and wrote about their experiences with God and we explored each topic in the bible, through study and prayer. Part two will continue helping us to discover all that we can find in the presence of God. Guest writers will again share their stories and we will spend eight days searching the scriptures, asking questions, and taking time to pray.
- Discover God’s character and learn to trust what God’s word ensures His children in Matthew 28:20, “I am with you always”.
- Hear the hearts of over 20 women as they share what they have experienced personally in His presence.
- Study the scriptures, verse by verse, for evidence of what God offers His children freely.
- Pray together asking God to help us see and experience Him in new ways, thanking Him for making a way into His presence.
Each weekday from October 22-31 we will begin with a scripture reading, devotional, and thought questions to guide us. The study is free and will be located here on our blog and on our Facebook Page. No messy sign-ups, no books to buy. Just grab your bible and a notebook and meet us each morning beginning Monday. Our posts come up by 6:30 am EST.
If you were unable to join us for Part 1 or you want a refresher before we begin Part 2, you may click the links below to read each post.
Praying for you to be blessed,
Day 1 : In God’s Presence there is God
Day 2: In God’s Presence there is Security
Day 3: In God’s Presence there is Purpose
Day 4: In God’s Presence there is Strength
Day 5: In God’s Presence there is Comfort
Day 6: In God’s Presence there is Peace
Day 7: In God’s Presence there is Courage
Day 8: In God’s Presence there is Comfort
Day 9: In God’s Presence there is Renewal
Day 10: In God’s Presence there is Grace